Caroline J. Barnes, Attorney at Law focuses on United States Immigration Law and represents clients worldwide.
Ms. Barnes offers many types of immigration services including but not limited to: family based immigration, K-1 fiancé and marriage based visas, permanent residence, citizenship and naturalization, Consular Processing, Asylum, U-Visas, Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and other United States immigration matters.
What sets Ms. Barnes’ practice apart from other law firms is the personalized attention each client receives, her quick response time and her attention to detail. Attention to detail is very important in the immigration process because one mistake can change the outcome of a case. In addition, Ms. Barnes’ efficient use of technology allows her to provide a higher level of attention to each client, regardless of their location. Ms. Barnes offers in-person, phone, and Skype based consultations.
Services our firm offers include:
- Family Based Immigration
- Permanent Residence/Green Cards
- I-130 Family-Based Petitions
- Marriage-Based Cases
- K-1 Fiancé Visas
- Stateside Waivers
- Removing Conditions of Residence (Form I-751)
- Adjustment of Status
- Consular Processing
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- Asylum and Related Relief from Persecution
- Permanent Residence for Asylees
- U Visas for Victims of Crime
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Temporary Protected Status
- Other United States Immigration Matters